- EDITORIAL: Even the field for local businesses, e-merchants
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: IBM, eBay, Amazon.com, Wal-Mart and Target
- Billtrust Releases Invoice Gateway 7.0 Designed to Drive Higher B2B Payments
- OHL Sees Retailers Strengthen Omni-Channel Strategies, Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales Continue to Grow
- Lookingglass Cyber Solutions to Present at 2013 SINET Showcase
- The New York Times Launches Today's Paper Web App
- Few pharma websites optimized for mobile, according to Manhattan Research's new ePharma Competitive Analysis Series
- Venezuela cyber crackdown ensnares Web's Bitly
- Twitter names Marjorie Scardino to board
- AT&T reduces fees for people who bring own devices
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 05, 11:51 AM
BISMARCK, N.D. - Some people were choosing to stay indoors as an arctic blast swept across the Northern Plains, but the prospect of temperatures not cracking single digits had a different effect on the roustabouts, roughnecks and thousands of others working outside in western North Dakota's oil patch.
"The joke around here is: This kind of weather keeps out the riffraff."
North Dakota historically has conjured up images of a bleak, wind-swept and treeless wasteland.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 04, 11:26 PM
MEXICO CITY - The game between the San Antonio Spurs and Minnesota Timberwolves was postponed Wednesday night because of smoky conditions inside the Mexico City arena.
The arena was evacuated about 45 minutes before the scheduled 9:30 p.m. EST tipoff when a generator malfunction outside the arena sent smoke pouring into the building, according to NBA spokeswoman Sharon Lima.
Mexico City Police said in a statement there was a fire in the generator room on the fourth floor of the modern glass-clad arena that opened in 2012.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|
Wind: 8 MPH NNE
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|