- Writer says Saudi-Turkey rapport bodes well for global influence
- Turkey supports "legitimate" Syrian opposition - minister
- Al-Arabiyah TV program discusses Syria's Al-Qusayr battle, Hezbollah's link
- US, Israel raise hopes for Mideast peace restart
- Iranian press highlights 23 May 13
- Al-Arabiyah TV interviews Iraqi Awakening Council's chief on UN mediation
- Report says China treating Pakistan, India equally
- Report on Syrian opposition chief Al-Khatib's "roadmap" for "crisis"
- Yemeni defence ministry denies presence of foreign troops on its territory
- 5 dead in Lebanon clash of Assad foes, backers
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated May 23, 03:36 AM
MOORE, Okla. - Nine-year-old Sydney Angle was "everywhere at once" when she was out on the softball field.
The three were among seven small children pulled lifeless from the rubble of the Plaza Towers Elementary School after a monstrous tornado raked across the building, leaving the one-story building a heap of bricks, broken concrete and twisted metal.
The family also lost their home in the tornado, and players and parents from Sydney's softball league fanned out across intersections in south Oklahoma City Wednesday afternoon collecting donations for her family.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated May 23, 07:42 AM
MIAMI - It could have been the perfect matchup to cap an unforgettable game.
LeBron James driving to the rim to face Roy Hibbert, one play to decide Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals.
James blew past Paul George and made a layup as time expired, and the Heat found a way to outlast the Indiana Pacers 103-102 in a back-and-forth Game 1 of the East title series Wednesday night.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|
Wind: 0 MPH CLM
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|