- Premier Enters into New Agreements for Exam Gloves
- Research and Markets Offers Report: Pharmacy Retail Market in India 2013
- PerfectServe DocLink Unveils01021000
- Culbert Healthcare Solutions Hires 3 Sales Executives to Manage Expanding Territories
- API Healthcare and TeleTracking Technologies Enter Partnership
- AUPHA Awards Dorothy Rice, Sc.D. with William B. Graham Prize for Health Services Research
- Armada Health Care Taps BusinessOne Technologies to Optimize Access, Distribution and Reimbursement Activities
- Research and Markets Offers Report: Guide to Accountable Care Organizations
- Chicago Health System ACO Opts for Care Team Connect to Power Population Health Strategy
- Research and Markets Offers Report: Guide to Health Coaching
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated May 18, 11:03 PM
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. - One of two wildfires burning in the hills and mountains around Interstate 5 north of Los Angeles was fully contained Saturday and authorities were getting an upper hand on the second one.
The 712-acre fire was contained late Saturday after breaking out Friday and briefly threatening an elementary school and about 20 homes, the Los Angeles County Fire Department said.
Some 350 firefighters battled the blaze Saturday amid unpredictable winds and rough terrain.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated May 18, 09:12 PM
BALTIMORE - Right from the start, a horse trained by one not so over-the-hill Hall of Famer and ridden by another took control of the Preakness.
The result: a huge upset and the end of any hopes for a Triple Crown attempt at the Belmont Stakes.
Thanks to Oxbow's wire-to-wire win Saturday over Kentucky Derby winner Orb, trainer D. Wayne Lukas and jockey Gary Stevens have themselves another classic to add to their stellar resumes.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|
Wind: 5 MPH S
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|