- Firefighters using iPads to relay patient information
- New Report Details Potential Impact of Underemphasis on Adolescent Health, Possible Solutions
- Drug abusers turning to pet meds to feed habit
- BRIEF: Accreditation commission names Hanover Hospital as top performer
- New kiosks let shoppers check out their health
- Chino man injured in fire truck crash still in critical condition [Inland Valley Daily Bulletin (CA)]
- FDA rejects latest female libido drug [Telegraph-Herald (Dubuque, IA)]
- Medical marijuana in Oregon: Retailers will have to register, ensure security under guidelines
- HHS seeks insurance deadline extension
- Vanlaanen relishes return to limelight
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 12, 10:47 PM
MISSOULA, Mont. - A Montana newlywed pleaded guilty Thursday to killing her husband of eight days by pushing him from a cliff in Glacier National Park while they argued about her second thoughts about the marriage.
The surprise plea agreement with prosecutors came just before closing arguments were set to begin in the trial of Jordan Graham, 22.
In accepting the plea, U.S. District Judge Donald Molloy told Graham to recount exactly what happened the night of July 7 when her husband Cody Johnson, 25, fell to his death in the park.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 13, 12:33 AM
DENVER - Now, Peyton Manning gets a chance to rest.
Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers kept Manning on the sideline most of the game and handed the Denver Broncos and unexpected and harmful 27-20 loss Thursday night.
Rivers threw two touchdown passes to Keenan Allen and kept the Chargers' offense on the field for nearly 39 minutes, keeping their playoff hopes alive while turning Denver's supposedly easy road to the AFC West title and top seeding in the conference into something much different.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|
Wind: 0 MPH CLM
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|