- A year after IPO, Facebook aims to be ad colossus
- Hits and misses in Facebook's history
- GOP hopeful IRS scandal will help snag health-care law
- Startups take the stage at statewide investor conference
- Tax value expected to decrease for some property owners
- Chinese premier visits India to boost ties
- Preliminary budget not balanced
- Rice body looks to repay BAAC
- TOT inches closer to funding deal
- Knock-offs will go against genuine articles
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated May 19, 03:32 PM
ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla. - Some lucky person walked into a Publix supermarket in suburban Florida over the past few days and bought a ticket now worth an estimated $590.5 million - the highest Powerball jackpot in history.
On Sunday, he loaded groceries into his car after shopping at the Publix.
"This would be the sixth Florida Powerball winner and right now, it's the sole winner of the largest ever Powerball jackpot," Florida Lottery executive Cindy O'Connell told The Associated Press.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated May 19, 06:03 PM
BOSTON - Johnny Boychuk broke a tie midway through the second period, and the Boston Bruins scored two goals in the third to beat the New York Rangers 5-2 on Sunday and take a 2-0 lead in the Eastern Conference semifinal series.
Gregory Campbell made it 2-1, and New York pulled even again on Rick Nash's goal.
NOTES: Lundqvist has started New York's last 29 games against Boston.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|
Wind: 14 MPH SSE
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|